SARMs may be considered fairly new supplements in the bodybuilding world, but in fact, they have been studied for potential use in circumstances such as muscle wasting disease for some time.
Many athletes have taken this research and used it to improve performance or improve their physique to improve performance in a competitive environment. SARMs supplementation can find a place in a muscle building or fat burning program, and the results can be even more dramatic when combined correctly.
For recovery from anabolic steroid or prohormone cycle, it has become popular to use SARMs. It is helpful to know what happens in the human body after the termination of the steroid cycle to understand the reason for this.
Terminating a cycle of SARMs
Taking cycle support supplements, whether steroids or prohormones, decreases the body's natural hormone production. The body detects an abundance of androgens and sends a signal to the hypothalamus to reduce the release of gonadorelin. This reduction leads to a decrease in the production of luteinizing hormones and follicle-stimulating hormones by the pituitary gland. This decrease, in turn, stops the production of testosterone in the Leydig cells in the testes; this is called negative feedback. It is the reason that testes atrophy or decrease in size during a SARM cycle.
The goal of restorative therapy is to quickly normalize the body's natural generating of hormones and signal the body to resume testosterone production.
The most common and effective compounds used for this purpose are tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate.
Tamoxifen and Clomid are used immediately after a cycle of SARMs to bring the body back to normal hormone levels as quickly as possible. However, even with the use of Tamoxifen and Clomid, there is still a slight delay in the return of normal hormonal levels. It is during this period that the most significant losses of muscle mass and strength are observed.
Use of Ostarine in replacement therapy
Ostarine selectively binds to androgen receptors in muscles and bones; it continues to activate the androgen receptor, while Tamoxifen and Clomid normalize natural testosterone production.
As a result of this continued activation in the muscles, it minimizes the loss of muscle mass and strength during the recovery period. Most users even report an increase in strength over the results obtained during the steroid cycle.
- Consumption of food. Calories are another essential factor during recovery. The endocrine system, after a cycle, is not able to function optimally. The body strives for homeostasis, and after a cycle of SARMs, it is often in a state of increased, unusual for it, amount of mass. Calorie intake must be the same or even more than during the cycle to maintain this mass (especially in the absence of an optimal hormonal environment).
Even knowing this, some users are hesitant to consume these calories when stopping a steroid cycle due to the risk of increasing body fat.
The anabolic and metabolic effect of Ostarine will allow the user to maintain caloric intake during rehabilitation therapy without increasing the amount of fat.
It is difficult to maintain this and maintain the weight gained fully (there is always some loss of water and glycogen after a SARM cycle); the increased calories will give the body additional time to get used to the new muscle volume.
Strength is maintained or even increased; that is, there is no loss of muscle mass, and even a slight increase in it is noticeable.
Ostarine was formulated to minimize the suppression of testosterone levels produced by the body. Therefore, Tamoxifen and Clomid will help bring natural testosterone levels back to normal, and Ostarine will activate androgen receptors.
How to use Ostarine for cycle support supplements?
The most common dosing protocol is the full dose at the start of use and then tapering off the dose for the remainder of the recovery period. A typical dosing protocol includes 25 mg for 4-5 weeks. Since the half-life of Ostarine is approximately 24 hours, the drug needs to be taken only once a day.
Since the effects of Tamoxifen and Clomid are not immediately apparent, Ostarine will provide greater activation of androgen receptors in muscle tissue in the absence of endogenous hormones. Even when taking Tamoxifen and Clomid, 25 mg of Ostarine during the recovery period will provide you with the benefits of androgen receptor agonism, with almost no suppression of testosterone. Many users talk about the benefits of increasing taking the drug for 5-8 weeks.
Hence, using Ostarine, with no androgenic effects, is an excellent choice for maintaining and increasing muscle mass and performance after a SARM cycle.
Why Combine SARMs?
There are several reasons why you might want to stack SARMs. If you're a beginner, it's best to start with one SARM to assess how your body responds to it and determine which properties of the product you like (or dislike).
The SARM cycle is a logical way to improve the effectiveness of your workouts. You can reap the benefits of two separate SARMs. For example, the highlight of one might be proper nutrition for fat burning, while the highlight of the other might be faster recovery.
The stack also means you can use a lower dose for a cycle of SARMs, reducing the risk of side effects than a high dose of a single compound; this is especially true if you are using something non-hormonal like Cardarin or MK-677.
Which SARM Cycle is the Best to Take?
- Ostarine (MK-2866) (best SARM overall). Ostarine has the most human research of all SARMs. It is incredibly versatile for both fat burning and bulking, and the side effects are very mild at low to moderate doses when used wisely. If you've never used a SARM before, this will be your first choice.
- Andarin (S-4) (best choice for women). Andarin is a relatively mild SARM and is one of the best options for women. Also known as S4, it can help increase muscle mass and body recomposition.
- Ligandrol (LGD-4033) (great for weight gain). Ligandrol is believed to be 11 times stronger than Ostarine, helping you gain muscle mass and volume in a short amount of time. An ideal step for those who are bulking.
- Radarin (RAD-140). Radarine, or Testolone, is one of the most popular SARMs. It is loved for its benefits for performance, recovery, and muscle gain. Radarine can be used stand-alone for your first cycle or folded with other SARMs.
- YK-11 (strongest SARM). If you've been using SARMs for some time and experimented with the above options and stacking, then YK-11 bridges the gap between SARMs and prohormones. A potent SARM always uses full cycle support and keeps the duration of use as short as possible.
- Ibutamoren (MK-677). Ibutamoren has a powerful appetite-enhancing effect and can help sleep and recover from increased growth hormone. Ideal for stacking to gain weight.
- Cardarin (GW501516). Cardarin works through the PPAR pathway to increase endurance, promote a healthy lipid profile, and support fat loss.
Post cycle therapy after a cycle of SARMs
Post-cycle therapy after using SARMs will vary depending on the SARMs used, dose, and cycle length. However, in general, you can complete post-cycle therapy using over-the-counter supplements due to the selective nature of SARMs, which means side effects are less likely and may be less severe when they do materialize.
You must have a powerful testosterone booster on hand to help your body trigger endogenous testosterone production and restore healthy natural testosterone levels. Suppressing testosterone can be dangerous with any hormone supplement, so without a blood test to confirm hormonal status after a cycle, the best thing you can do is pay close attention to your body and help it where you can.
If you are using higher doses or stronger SARMs, you will need to have estrogen control supplements. These supplements suppress the aromatase enzyme, so testosterone cannot be converted to estrogen. Its action will also help lower cortisol levels and increase testosterone levels differently from a testosterone booster.You may want to use Natural Muscle Stimulant SARMs to help you get in the best position to maintain your cycle gains and keep progressing.