Boost Weight Loss with Acetyl L-Carnitine
Opura's Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated form of L-carnitine. L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that's often taken as a supplement, for weight loss and cognitive function.
Often found in animal products in its highest concentrated form it is found in red meat, however it can also be found in white meat, fish, milk, avocados and asparagus. In the average diet we consume roughly one milligram of Acetyl L-Carnitine which is way below the necessary levels to start seeing the benefits of this supplement.
For Your Workout Routine
Often to boost your gains and see better results from your hard work during your training it’s essential to use different vitamins and supplements.
Alongside a fully tailored training program and a healthy diet, Acetyl L-Carnitine can help your routine by limiting muscle damage during resistance exercise. Overall you will notice improvements in both physical performance and endurance.
Owing to Acetyl L Carnitine’s positive augmentation of cognitive function it can be taken to improve symptoms of dementia, specifically Alzheimer’s disease. Clinical trials have shown that taking a daily dosage of 2000mg - 3000mg is effective at reducing the rate of cognitive decline. These were measured against a wide range of parameters, meaning that it could work well alongside other dementia medication.
- L-carnitine helps move more fatty acids into your cells to be burned for energy;
- L-carnitine helps limit muscle damage during resistance exercise;
- Enables the body to use blood glucose more effectively;
- Supports fat metabolism for energy production;
- Human studies indicate that taking acetyl-L-carnitine daily helps reverse the decline in brain; function associated with Alzheimer's and other brain diseases;
- Can improve your mood, learning and memory.
Opura is a premium supplement supplier that has a passion for making sure you can find the best vitamins and supplements for you, your body and your lifestyle.