SARMs for Women are an affordable alternative to anabolic steroids and prohormones. Selective androgen receptor modulators do not induce virilization. Taking such drugs only improves recovery, speeds up protein synthesis in muscle tissues, and does not lead to body hair growth, coarsening of the voice, and changes in character. However, taking SARMs is a delicate matter; you need to use drugs wisely. Above all, make sure you have enough time for regular exercise and a budget for quality nutrition and regular monitoring of your blood counts.
Many believe that Ligandrol, Ibutamoren, and Andarin are ideal for women. Proponents believe these drugs increase muscle mass, speed up the metabolism to burn fat, and do not cause androgenic side effects.
Ibutamoren alone does not 100% cause androgenic side effects since it only affects the growth hormone level. All other SARMs are capable of increased androgen levels in women. However, if you conduct courses wisely, then side effects can always be avoided or minimized.
Side Effects of Taking SARMs
The SARMs category is one of the drugs with minimal risk of side effects. They are minimized with the correct dosage and correct use. Practical experience clearly proves that the most optimal courses start with minimal dosages with subsequent increases. Nevertheless, it would only be right to mention side effects.
SARMs make the female body better absorb its testosterone and recover faster. It should be borne in mind that testosterone values in girls are negligible, and androgenic side effects have a very low chance of manifestation.
However, overestimation of dosages and excess of the length of the course of drugs causes:
- Deterioration of blood rheology, namely an increase in hematocrit; this increase happens to those who sit on the course for more than 6-8 weeks and are naturally predisposed to similar problems. It is worth taking a general blood test every 2-3 weeks, observing a drinking regimen, and engaging in aerobic activity for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Disruption of the menstrual cycle and falling levels of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone. SARMs in women affect the levels of these hormones in one way or another. Planning a pregnancy within six months after the course is not recommended. Ideally, the reception of sports pharmacology is combined with oral contraceptives; this helps protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy and balance female hormones levels and get the best result from the course.
- Alopecia and hair loss. Hair loss is often linked to poor liver health, but it is associated with elevated DHT levels. Prohormones like Epistane and Epitrenol are more sinful in this. If you have problems with your hair, you need to get tested for dihydrotestosterone and not buy another mask. If DHT levels are high, it is worth discontinuing the drug and switching to supportive pharmacology, such as laxogenin.
- Acne. Usually associated not with an increase in testosterone but with a condition of the liver. It is a problem for girls who have been on the cycle for too long, neglect to take supportive drugs for the liver, and have nutritional issues.
- Hyperprolactinemia. It happens as a reaction to an overdose of ibutamoren with radarin or ligandrol. Expressed in mood swings, eating disorders, and flooding. If something like this has appeared, you should take prolactin, and with an increased level of it, make a decision together with your doctor and prescribe Dostinex.
In general, women are advised to use milder SARMs such as LGD-4033 and MK-677. With more powerful compounds like YK-11 and RAD140, women need to be careful. In other words, a woman should know how susceptible she is to side effects and only then experiment with stronger drugs.
Best SARMs for Women
It is not recommended to purchase drugs from hands and at flea markets, as there is a high chance of buying cheap methylated forms of testosterone. The best SARMs for women are available from a reliable supplier.
- Ligandrol (LGD-4033). It is used by those who need to gain muscle mass and increase strength and endurance. Good at CrossFit, powerlifting, rowing, trail running, and gymnastics. Suitable for mass recruitment in bodybuilding disciplines and fitness.
The main task of Ligandrol (LGD-4033) is to accelerate muscle protein synthesis and recovery. Taking it at 5-10 mg per day, the athlete will significantly outstrip her natural rivals. However, it is essential to produce ligandrol. The training must be intense.
- Ibutamoren (MK-677). It is used as a natural growth hormone booster. Ibutamoren (MK-677) increases the secretion of growth hormone and promotes faster tissue renewal, protein synthesis, and a positive effect on skin condition. The drug compensates for stress, lack of sleep and is often used by ordinary people to resist the challenges of everyday life.
It is taken at 7-10 mg at bedtime; female doses can start at 5 mg. It is essential to pass tumor markers before beginning the course and make sure there are no tumors.
- Andarin (S4). S-4 is used because it has a fat-burning effect. Andarin is considered one of the best SARMs for cutting, and it also increases muscle stiffness and is low enough for women to use. They also start dosages with 5 mg; gradually, you can increase the dose to 15 mg. The drug is safer than Ostarine and Cardarin, but it leads to similar relief effects, dryness, and vascularity.
- Radarin (RAD-140). It is believed that taking Radarin is not a very good choice for women, but it is not. The drug does not affect the hormonal background, leading to an increase in testosterone and virilization. And in terms of strength and endurance, it is the best on the market for powerlifting, power extreme, and weightlifting. It is also one of the best SARMs for cutting. If you are doing fitness for aesthetics, it will help you push your muscles more and build muscle easier. It does not aromatize and does not result in post-cycle estradiol peaks.
Start taking 5-7.5 mg daily, gradually increasing the dose to 15 mg if the workout is more intense.
- Myostatin (YK-11). Not exactly CAPM, but rather a substance that speeds up protein synthesis by blocking the enzyme that regulates this process. It does not affect the hormonal system; it can be used in conjunction with other CAPMs, and solo. The dosage is 5 mg; you can take no more than eight weeks.
Stacks of SARMs for Women
Depending on the purpose, you can combine:
- The best SARMs for cutting: Reverol, Andarin, Ibutamoren.
- For gaining muscle mass: Ligandrol, Ibutamoren, Myostatin.
- For power indicators: Radarin, Ibutamoren.
- For power-speed work: S23 and Ibutamoren. The same stack can be used for weight loss, but S23 is not recommended for beginners.
What dosages should women adhere to? Drugs in stacks are dosed from 5 mg. Only experienced athletes increase dosages to 7-10 mg per stack. Solo SARMs can be taken in doses of 10-25 mg.
Which SARMs are best to start with? For beginners, it's best to start with the safest Ibutamoren. It will not give androgenic side effects but will noticeably improve the quality of the form and well-being.
Women can take SARMs and be successful in sports. One has only to monitor the state of health care and not to make the courses too long. The break between drug courses should be equal to the length of the period of taking the drug.
It is important to take sports nutrition on the SARMs course since the usual diet does not cover all the body's needs for vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
It is always essential to take vitamin D-3; it boosts immunity, improves protein synthesis, and speeds up metabolism.
Protein is essential for those who do not eat their daily protein intake. The best choice for gaining muscle mass is a protein complex for cutting protein hydrolyzate or protein isolate. You also need to add healthy fats, for example, Omega-3 and CLA.
Complex amino acids are also helpful. The best time to take them is in the morning and during your workout when your body needs it most.Before you start taking any SARMs, consult your doctor and get all the tests.